Saw this on Athena's Melting and thought I'd share my answers
1.What time did you get up this morning?
4:13am
2. How do you like your steak?
medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Avatar 3D
4. What is your favorite TV show?
It was Doctor Who with David Tennant- won't know if still is till I see the new Doctor in action. I record Castle, Ghost Hunters, Project Runway, Top Chef, Heroes. I LOVED Defying Gravity and wish it hadn't been canceled.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I'd have to travel to a lot of places to decide that... can I start with Italy?
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Chicken Tikka Masala leftovers
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
hmm sushi, Indian, pizza
8. What foods do you dislike?
Veggies most of the time... I'll eat if others fix it, but rarely fix for myself.
9. Favorite place to eat?
Cafe Bombay
10. Favorite dressing?
honey mustard
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
VW Jetta
12. What are your favorite clothes?
my comfy fleece pajamas
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
I'd love to go back to Japan with friends
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
full
15. Where would you want to retire?
someplace warm
16. Favorite time of day?
bedtime
17. Where were you born?
Maryland
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
hot dog eating
19. Bird watcher?
Nope.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Depends on time of year.. I have to be a morning person for school, but I love sleeping in and staying up late.
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I'm going to be an Aunt any day now.
22. What did you want to be when you were little?
A teacher, or a go-go dancer
23. What is your best childhood memory?
climbing trees
24. Are you a cat or dog person?
dog.
25. Are you married?
Not for the last 6 years.
26. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes.
27. Been in a car accident?
Yes. I was a passenger.
28. Any pet peeves?
People in a position of authority who cannot communicate well in emails (all caps, more than one ! etc).
29. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
black olives, artichoke hearts
30. Favorite Flower?
Roses but not the hot house kind- has to have a scent
31. Favorite ice cream?
Breyer's mint choc chip.
32. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Wendy's.
33. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Once- I didn't stop at a stop sign- never made it out of the parking lot.
34. From whom did you get your last email?
Facebook
35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
American Signature Furniture- I need bedroom items for 2 rooms
36. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I broke out into a Michael Jackson-esque dance in the hall at school as kids were returning to class
37. Broccoli?
yep
38. What was your favorite vacation?
One to Seattle where I got to take a ferry to Vashon Island to see a fabulous artist.
39. Last person you went out to dinner with?
B
40. What are you listening to right now?
Oprah on DVR
41. What is your favorite color?
Red is my power color, Yellow is my happy color, Green is my Calm color
42. How many tattoos do you have?
One, but want to add 2 things to it soon
43. Coffee drinker?
Sometimes.
Social Entropy
3 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment