Monday, January 25, 2010

Weigh-In

Today's weight- 257.8

That's a small bit of a loss, I think I was 258.4 last time I weighed, but didn't record it accurately.  Guess I should start.

Did 10 minutes on the trampoline last night, and another just now before I get ready for work.  Three minutes into it, I'm watching the clock, aware of how hot and uncomfortable I am, the heavy breathing. That voice that strives to work against me, I'll call her Alice.  Alice told me this was crazy, see how awful I felt and that I should just give up. Is it any wonder that I never exercised she said. Feeling like this was for disturbed people.

I heard her but didn't stop. I'd like to get to the point where I can do 15 minutes regularly, and I'll only get to that if I keep up at the 10 minutes.  However, I may need to go back to doing it in front of music videos. The morning news isn't motivating enough :P

0 comments: