Yesterday I doodled in a notebook while at work. My goal is to eventually have faerie designs I can henna. On 2 of these, I was just trying to "go with the flow" and see what came out. One started as a faerie but ended more like a mermaid:
One ended up being a curvaceous fairy that I like a lot... dunno about the wings though.
And then there was the one where I was going for a "flowered skirt" look
I talked with a friend last night about why I do certain things. Things that aren't great for my health. Over eat, over drink, etc. I told him it's partly because I think too much, and it's a way to get my brain to shut off for a while. The other is that it's because I'm not doing what I really want to do, who I really want to be. He asked what it was I wanted, and I said it was to be an artist.
Social Entropy
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
tomorrow's post is my reply - I started to type it out here and it got too long and needed a link.
Post a Comment