This is the design I did on my hand last night. I'm not normally left-handed, so it took me a lil extra time. With the festival on Saturday, I want to have nice henna showing :) The style is called "gulf style" and these are elements based on an Asha Savla design. I just decided to be organic and let the elements flow. I didn't draw it out beforehand, just added as I went along. Overall, I'm pretty pleased.
Monday we had our last Henna Club meeting at school. The girls brought food, and I henna'd everyone. This is a photo of the henna I did on the mom that always attended. The gold is gilding paste.
I've started a new batik, one to use as a signage banner for my tent.
And to top it all off, yesterday morning I finished both my assignments due this week for my gifted certification class. YAY!
Social Entropy
3 weeks ago

2 comments:
If I ever get back to Atlanta...I SO want you to do something on me!! BEAUTIFUL!
good for you!!!!
Post a Comment