I have a full week. There are 2 assignments due Friday for my gifted online class. I haven't started my final project yet, to design a webquest, which is due the 23rd.
I'm busy Friday night with a henna party (yay!) so that means on Thursday I need to finish my books for the festival on Saturday. I'm making the paste today so it'll be fresh for both. I need to check all my festival supplies and get them ready to load into the car for early Saturday morning.
I had PTA last night at my school, and a dinner with B. Work is that hectic time of year where we're trying to get the final unit tests done, report cards done, and paperwork the administration needs as well.
I have a new friend coming to visit. He's Japanese. Should be interesting :)
Have a great day!
Social Entropy
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
japanese from japan - or japanese from usa???
Post a Comment