Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Park

Friday all the kindergarten classes went to the park. It was cloudy at first, but the rain from the night before did not return. The temperature was a wonderful 76. The day went fast, as it usually does.

Full of playing:And bubbles:

And sidewalk chalk:



Ok, so the last pic is my drawing :P Can you blame me? I spent a wonderful morning watching students play. When it came time for lunch, I did bathroom duty, making sure the boys washed hands and got their paper towels where they were meant to be. We brought lunch sacks from the cafeteria, and some brought lunches from home.
This girl shows me how she can fit a whole hard boiled egg (peeled of course) into her mouth. Her mother must be so proud.

After lunch it was the water balloon games, but I was slicing watermelon and didn't take photos. After watermelon we cleaned up, played a lil bit, and was back at the school by 1. I was soooo tired hehe. The walk back is all uphill.

0 comments: