Today is the last day of school for the kiddos. I go back Tues and Wed of next week as well.
I haven't art journaled lately, and I think I can feel the difference when I don't. My spirit feels different, lighter, happier when I art journal.
An old flame is trying to rekindle something with me. But I'm resistant to it.
My new friend from Japan is very interesting. It seems as though each day I learn something new about him. In some ways I'm very comfortable around him. In other ways I feel like he's looking too much to me to provide him with future happiness. That can be a lot of pressure.
Regardless, the message I got through the sermon at church on Sunday was to be open to abundance. Be open to possibilities.
I am trying to be aware of the thoughts of my ego, and realize them for what they are. I am trying to not think too much, and just experience.
Social Entropy
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
Oldest is OUT.
Middle child has a half day left - it is all school mass to honor the 8th graders and then she has graduation one evening.
youngest has 4 full days left.
pool is open - we are ready to be in summer mode - but it is bitter sweet as at the end of summer - oldest is off to college and we will miss him.
what are you doing with your summer time???
Post a Comment