What a day I've had.
Friend takes me to work, drops Rose off at daycare.
About 10:30, I check my email to find one from MaidBrigade.
Titled, "Aug 18 Maid Brigade Damage"
whoo boy.
The list was:
1. Purple candle holder with candle
2. Green/brown candle holder
3. Gold trim tea cup with light blue flowers
4. Gold trim tea cup saucer with light blue flowers
The cup and saucer were my Grandmother's.
The is the SECOND cup that were heirlooms from her that they've broken. In the SAME place as before. What did they do this time, fall against the shelf?
The third cup that was on there remained unscathed and has now been moved to a different location.
I was so angry and upset, on the phone in tears with their customer service representive. She was extremely nice and apologetic, and knew the gravity of the situation. When asked though, she could give me no good reason to continue with her company.
So that's been on my mind.
After work I picked up my car and signed over $425 for the tuneup. Then I went to get my allergy shot, then went to a teacher center to get laminating done. Then ate a quick dinner, picked up my dog, brought Rose home, and left again immediately for the PTA night.
PTA went well. Curriculum night went well.
I feel more like myself since I have my car, my independence back.
I really don't know what to do though about the maid situation. They'll replace the items, but you can't really replace what Grandma brought me. I'm tired, and spent.
Social Entropy
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
as soon as I started reading - I did think - didn't this same thing happen before??? You poor thing!
Post a Comment