Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Monday


These are photos from my Saturday henna appointment. The 2nd one is a Kim Brennan design. The client found me last year at a festival, and after a year, still had my card! This is a woman who loves henna :) It was her birthday gift to herself.


I did a lot of cooking Monday. I made meatloaf with onions, green beans, celery, and garlic. I made a turkey-and-red-pepper-and-steamed-cabbage dish. I froze half of what I made. I still have fish to steam.

Today is my maid service day. I'll come home to a clean apartment. A welcome respite among the potentially frazzling week I've been having.

My car wasn't ready yesterday. It'll be ready today. They'll do a complete tune-up on the 2000 VW Jetta for about $400. Not great, but it's less than the horrors of my mind was producing.

Coworker brought me home, and friend will take me to work. I would have walked, but with the maids being here I have to have the dog out of the apartment and into doggie daycare. Otherwise she'll bark the whole time they're here, and be a nervous wreck by the time I get home.

Two loads of dishes done from my cooking. I love having a dishwasher!

Today will be a long day. Have PTA tonight, first one of the year which includes a curriculum night. Talking to parents, showing them the new materials, answering questions about our procedures.

0 comments: