My classroom is ready.
Nametags are ready
Bus tags are ready
Tables and table groups are ready.
Printer still needs ink cartridge.
It's odd how one little think like that can make me feel handicapped. I'm used to being able to print out schedules and curriculum, but for now, at least at work, I can't. So I've brought some things home to do this weekend and printout to take to work on Monday.
I went back to the Worker's Comp. Doc on Friday. This time it was a different doc. He said the knee bandage/sock was a bit tight and it looked like it may have caused some swelling. He changed me to an elastic bandage, and told me to ice the knee every 4 hours. Everything else seems better. I'm to return to him again next Friday.
Social Entropy
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
very good that you are following up and having someone check it regularly! The summer has just flown! first one back at our house is this coming Thursday.
then oldest leaves Saturday and youngest starts on Monday 8/18/08
Post a Comment