Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm here

I'm still here. Went to doc Friday and he discharged me. Said my knee was fine. It still aches occasionally, but is much better than it was. I'm still careful with it.

Went to see Clone Wars yesterday. Great movie for kids, bit disappointing for me.

Had a henna appointment Saturday. Will upload photos when I get a chance.

Mostly have been going to work, coming home and taking Rose to the park, eating, then sleeping. Rinse and repeat.

Something's wrong with my car again. Engine light came on. I think it may be the spark plugs from the way it sounds when its running. Hopefully it'll get me to work, then I can call a place and take it there this afternoon.

Watched a bunch of old Gene Kelly movies on TMC yesterday. That was neat.

1 comments:

Vickie said...

love Gene Kelly movies

Cars seem to go in spirts - don't they?

All my kids were back at school as of yesterday.