The week ended really well, despite how it began.
The cleaning service will give me a free month. The tea set they bought turned out to have been sold earlier by someone else, so I'm not even getting that at this time.
I haven't done much art lately, though I did do 2 henna designs on myself last night.
The really good way it ended though, was in my personal life. I had an awesome evening with a gentleman who seems to match me well in several areas of my life. We went to his friend's house, had dinner, went out back for a campfire. People brought a guitar, fiddle, drums. We played and sang into the wee hours of the morning.
Next weekend is DragonCon. A time of year I always look forward to.
Social Entropy
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
I had wondered about you all week. Sorry the set didn't work out - at least you did get the free month. Campfire sounds fun and relaxed.
Post a Comment