This post was going to be about what a great day I had.
The cop however, had other plans.
I was having a PERFECTLY good day.
Took Rose to the park this morning.
Went to my first Yoga class and left with a blissful feeling like I'd just had a good massage. (Thank you Vickie!)
Went to get some veggies from Farmer's Market.
Came back, and turned right on red. Granted, I didn't see the signs not to, but there weren't any cars coming and it was a bright and sunny day. I should have heeded my tingling spidey sense.
Cop on motorcycle came up behind me and gave me a ticket (didn't even ask to see my registration). In about 5 days I get to find out how much my bad decision cost me.
What is God trying to tell me?? I've gone years with no tickets, and now this is the 2nd one in 4 months. None of them even a respectable speeding ticket.
Social Entropy
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
OH NO! I hate that sinking feeling when it hits you what happened. The rest of the day sounded great. Glad you had a good yoga class!
Post a Comment