This is the journal I made yesterday. As usual towards the end of the month, my mind is filled with worry and a bit of self-hate at how I always seem to just barely have enough at the end of the month. Somehow I think that I should be getting ahead, and that if I just had a better handle on my spending that I would be accruing money each month in my bank account rather than breaking even.
I went to dinner with B last night. That was good. I've been feeling the lack of adult conversation this week. Most of my days consist of going to work, talking a bit to an adult or two, answering kids' questions and requests, and then coming home until it starts all over again.
With today being the last day of me teaching Japanese class, I am starting to see and look forward to my trip out to Seattle next month.
Social Entropy
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
Ah, yes, the daily grind! Glad you had relief! I have the monster of taking up time that I could use more productively! We all have these monsters...in one form or another. Nice journal pages! Thanks for visiting..
Post a Comment