Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm still here

I haven't posted in awhile. I've been busy with the Japanese class I'm teaching.

My thought for the day/week:

Even though I may wish my current circumstances were different, or may feel them lacking, I remember that everything is perfectly just the way it's supposed to be.

1 comments:

Vickie said...

blogger (apparently) ate my comments from yesterday.

LOVED BattleStar G through the mini series that is the first disc of season one. Continued to love it thru discs two and three. By the time I hit disc 4 (still season 1) it felt like a soap opera to me. If I had been watching it one show a week with breaks during the off season - as it was on TV - I might not have felt this way - but too much nonsense for me in mass.

glad your class/summer is enjoyable - I had been wondering how things were going.