These pages are great. My fave is the beach page. Those sky colors...very cool. And sand!
Don't you just love working in your art journal. It always tells such a deeper story than the viewer will ever know. I look at an old page of mine and memories swirl to life. amanda
loooooving your journal pages! Just finally got online to Journal Girl's eClass and downloaded the pdfs. Maybe one day this summer I'll actually get to doing pages :)
Wanted to say that we aren't doing Play Day in July because of Strawberry Fest and our trip to Wallowa that month. But please do email or ring me when you are coming over anyway! If I'm here, I'd love to meet up! Miracles!! k-
5 comments:
These pages are great. My fave is the beach page. Those sky colors...very cool. And sand!
Don't you just love working in your art journal. It always tells such a deeper story than the viewer will ever know. I look at an old page of mine and memories swirl to life.
amanda
Cool pages! And I love the background colors too. Excellent. :)
Very real feeling journal pages! Glad you shared them. Love the beach...did I miss reading where it was?
loooooving your journal pages! Just finally got online to Journal Girl's eClass and downloaded the pdfs. Maybe one day this summer I'll actually get to doing pages :)
Wanted to say that we aren't doing Play Day in July because of Strawberry Fest and our trip to Wallowa that month. But please do email or ring me when you are coming over anyway! If I'm here, I'd love to meet up!
Miracles!!
k-
These are awesome. Great, great colors!
Post a Comment