Sunday, January 4, 2009

Owwwww

I ache... all over. A friend of mine says he thinks it might be the flu, but I sure hope not.

Friday M gave me Neuro-Muscular Therapy on my lower back, especially around my tail bone. He knew from a reiki check that I had some serious issues there. That night it was sore, but not overly so. Saturday I pushed myself in a very brisk walking pace for 30 minutes. I stretched after, but not before.

So today's ache feels like it's radiating out from my tailbone and all over. I've had 3 crying "releases" and I just have stayed in bed all day. I've used Tylenol and ice. Gonna take a warm bath here before bed in a minute.

M says I need to see a chiropractor again, that it would really help me with readjusting my spine. That my weight (lower and upper) is consistently pulling it back out.

I hurt so much I'm thinking he's right. I'm wondering how to afford it again. Sure I have insurance, but it's still $30 a visit... and initially he'd want to see me at least 4 times a month if not more. It's been over a year since I've gone.

1 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Sorry to hear you're hurting. An old fashioned treatment that seems to work pretty well for me when I'm achy is soaking in a bath with Epsom salts. Also, after my appendix blew in 2007, the surgeon told me that ibuprofen is the absolute best anti-inflamatory, if your stomach isn't too sensitive to it. Good luck and feel better soon!