Friday, November 7, 2008

The Weekend

Yesterday's meeting with J, the nutritionist went well. It was an hour and a half, and she listened to me recite what I eat, when I eat it, the good, the bad, and the really ugly.

She's put me on a plan that I think I can follow, without feeling like I'm sacrificing. I went shopping when I got home, and am armed with my snacks and plan for the weekend.

This afternoon I leave to go camping with M and his friends in SC. It should be fun :) Although cold.

1 comments:

Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com said...

Just sending you lots of hugs and supportive vibes! The answers are so unique for each of us, and I certainly know it has taken me every bit of these last 10 years trying to figure out what the heck is up with me. :) The emotions, the habits, and also the chemistry of the brain and body. And, you know, of course when I can get into it as my sort of witness/learner self, it is all very interesting and I loooove learning and seek and the path. But when my attached, very human self is at the helm, ugh. It can be one long slog thru peanut butter. Anyway, all that to say, whatever your experience turns out to be, I'm sending lots of supportive hugs and Reiki your way!
miracles,
k-