Sunday, November 30, 2008

I ate what?

Had a great Thanksgiving at B's, and M even showed up late to surprise me!

Saturday morning however, I woke up to a rumbling tummy, and was in agony for about 24 hours. Both ends, and I ran a temp Saturday night of 101.4

I know people say it's hard to do, but I honestly feel I was suffering effects from an overdose of Vitamin C. I'd had several packets of Emergen-C early in the week (on purpose, warding off a cold) but then I bought these flavored powders that were sugar free and calorie free... only problem is they have tons of C in them as well. I drank about 6 of those in the space of a day.

I think this because there wasn't anything in my stomach when I first had dry heaves.

Anyway.... I'm recovering, but I still feel like someone punched me in the gut, and smells make me feel revolted from food... which is a step up from before where it made me literally nauseous.

I tried to eat some "regular" boca chicken patties today, after doing well on cream of rice yesterday, but had to stop midway through due my stomach hurting. Yogurt this evening did well though.

Tomorrow will be better, right?

1 comments:

momof2penguins said...

Thank you for the quick reply! I am going to do it on Saturday!