Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Holidays to All!

Holiday wishes from myself and Rose to you and yours. Rose is happily munching on her rope toy, after decimating a snowman with "snowballs for sale" I'd had under the tree. Good thing I wasn't emotionally invested in the little guy. :D





Han shot first, but did he shoot Santa? Fun with ornaments.

I leave for my parents in Florida the 21st. I've had a good December overall, and am looking forward to the break from school.

M and I are still going well. I spent time this weekend with him and friends. B went shopping with me and got me a new camera for Christmas. No more fuzzy iPhone pics! YAY

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you too. I guess the snowman could count as one of his gifts? :) Our dog gets confused too or claims he does. :)