I joined Weight Watchers during my Spring Break in early April. Some may say that's not the best time- right before you go on a vacation for break. But I knew if I didn't do it then, it wouldn't happen for a month or more.
First week (while I was in Texas, half trying to be good) I lost 1.2 lbs. Second week, with me really trying and doing better at tracking my food, I lost 2.6 lbs. for 3.8 total.
My current goal is 5lbs. I can see it, visualize it, and it seems attainable. When I get to 5 lost, my next goal will be another 5.
I can tell a small difference in how my slacks fit. Yay!
And now, your moment of zen:
If you know what you want, if you’ve made up your mind, if you can see it, feel it, and move toward it in some small way every single day . . . it has to happen. -The Universe
Social Entropy
3 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment