Monday, October 6, 2008

It's October

It's October, and there's a chill in the air.

I walked a mile this morning, to Leslie Sansone's "Walking off the Pounds". I've felt extremely fat this week, and the only thin I did was try to hide in bad food choices- donuts, etc. So at the advice of a friend I'm walking.

Dinner with M and friends Friday was good, but by the end of the evening I was extremely tired. I haven't had any good one on one time with M, and don't think I will for some time. He's been working more now that the weather has cooled. I'm happy for him. I just wish like I felt as though he wanted to see me more often.

Had dinner with Leah on Saturday. Indian food and a bollywood movie. That was good to catch up with her. Saturday afternoon I'd had a henna appointment.

I'm not where I want to be in terms of feeling good about how I look. But I've got a start.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I had been wondering how things were going. It feels like the kids just went back to school and we are already at midterms!!!

Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com said...

been thinking of you and sending gooood vibes! I loooove to walk. One time when doing recovery work, a caregiver told me that all that matters is "mass across space" -- and ever since then, I just think of my body moving across space, instead of speed or sweat or heart rate, etc....just moving across space. Of course the same could be said for life in general :) Also really wanted to thank you again for the lead to the candida book -- it has been tremendously helpful!! It's still all a learning curve, but my body is digging the journey anyway... lots of beautiful henna blessing for your bod, too! :)
miracles,
k-