Monday, September 22, 2008

Update

Last week I was really stressed out about things at work. The weekend with M had some real life interruptus things that happened, so it wasn't as great as I was looking forward to it to be (Wow, what a sentence)

Saturday I had the inkling of fighting a head cold.

Sunday confirmed it.

Today at work I was on Thera-flu and cough drops to keep the back of my throat from drying out.

Tonight while enroute to the store, my check engine light came on AGAIN for my car. Hopefully it's just a loose wire or something from last time.

So the plan is to drive it to work, have AAA tow it, and then find out what's going on.

2 comments:

Murky said...

Your blog is beautiful! I've been meaning to sit down and send you an email, but it's one of those mental notes that slip through the cracks as the day wears on. I've been reading every single post in my google feeder and loving your updates. I love your passion for henna and the photographs of your work. I do have a couple of questions because I'm a henna n00b, but I still owe you an email so I'll save 'em for that! Just wanted to let you know that you've still got a reader that looks forward to your posts, be they good days or bad days. ;)

Vickie said...

might be allergies - they are so bad for so many people right now. at least you made it through your day. car trouble seems to be going around too. . .